Universal Units is the provider of IT-based solutions for the global management of corporate taxes. Our future-oriented solutions are reliable, understandable worldwide, auditable and user-oriented. They provide transparent information and increase efficiency by effectively performing complex tax compliance requirements.
Our solutions and related processes help corporate governance and fiscal management at home and abroad to effectively refute the accusation of organization negligence against financial and investigative authorities and external auditors.
Simple integration with standard ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP) and local tax assessment programs (DATEV) is a matter of course. Our many years of experience in corporate tax departments and in tax consulting or in the introduction of ERP systems stands ultimately for a higher practical value.
We develop and implement modern standard software products to support the processes of international corporations in the areas of accounting, taxation and controlling. Our products reveal a high degree of innovation and quality in terms of practical development and implementation. Rather than expensive bespoke development, we focus on standardised yet highly configurable applications. This guarantees our customers lower operational costs and smoother release updates.
Our products are characterized, among others, by the following features:
- High practical relevance based on years of corporate experience
- Internationally understandable user interfaces
- Extensive analysis options with minimal input effort
- Comprehensive know-how on taxes as our foundation
- Support in meeting regulatory compliance requirements with a view to avoid organizational fault and the fulfillment of accounting standards (SOX404, HGB, etc.)
- Management dashboard for memorable and comprehensible presentation of fiscal data and metrics
- Flexibility through extensive customized settings
- User-friendly application design
- Stability and performance
- Modern software technology
- Long-term release planning
- Competent hotline and support team
Thomas Hönicke has a degree in computer science and in industrial engineering (FH). For the last 15 years he has been working in corporate accounting and corporate reporting using SAP software SEM-BCS and its previous solutions. In addition to consulting in the SAP environment, his focus is on the design and developing of web-based enterprise solutions in the areas of taxes, accounting and controlling.
Dr. Michael Kröner is a tax consultant and a graduate of business administration. For more than 10 years, Dr. Michael Kröner, has been in charge of the global tax division of Deutsche Bank as chairman of the tax board. Previously, he served as Senior Partner for Tax & Legal at Arthur Andersen Germany. Since 2012, he advises group companies listed at stock-exchange and owner-managed companies in tax policy issues and the organization of tax departments. He is also author and co-editor of leading publications on corporate tax law.