Transfer Pricing Monitor supports the compilation and administration of transfer pricing documentation using customisable templates based on recognised EU standards.
The structure of the documentation is flexible and can be adjusted to meet your specific needs! Due to structural seperation of master file, local file and the intra-group supply and service relationships, documentation may be worked on simultaneously by multiple users within the company group. As a rule, information is recorded only once. A transaction, for example, is recorded once and can then be documented separately by the companies concerned (unit and partner unit).
- Group-wide transfer pricing documentation based on the OECD 3 Tier Approach
- Transfer and use of existing transfer pricing records and templates
- Global project management for managing transfer pricing documentations for the purposes of continuous monitoring
- Global process standardization
- Centralized database for recording and storing all records that are relevant for transfer pricing purposes
- Decentralized recording, local access with centralized monitoring and control
- No need to repeat the same work
- High level of transparency
- Saves costs and time
- Collective processing for transactions