Tax Compliance Monitor is a web-based system and sets standards when it comes to recording, documenting and controlling deadlines, payment dates and auditors’ inquiries.
- Keeping track of deadlines, document management
- For all types of tax, worldwide
- Evidence of four eyes principle / compliance monitoring
- Independent of changes in persons in charge, absence of staff, changes in advisers
- Monitoring and managing auditors’ inquiries, replies, etc.
- Decentralized data input/centralized monitoring and evaluation
- Interaction with other modules of Universal Units, e.g. TAM, TPM
- Recording of tax risks arising from an appeal, joint documents, centralized user administration and master data